My photo
I'm just your typical divorcee, grad student, single mother of two who wants to A) gripe about shit B) make people read it C) magically lose weight and pin down prince charming while doing it. I'm hysterical and melodramatic -- and you know you like it!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

His silence

His silence and inaction make me furious.  I don't know why anger is almost the first thing I feel.  Let's see if I can go back before that emotion -- uh huh, desperation.  Desperation is probably a split second before.  I am a complete mess. How can someone who made me feel the best I've ever felt now make me feel the worst I've ever felt?  How can I love and hate him at the same time?  Can I find a way to shoot my disappointment in the head, like the narrator in Fight Club?  Can I ever forgive him, can I ever forgive myself?  When did it all go wrong?  What was the action, when was that moment, can I please be granted my wish to go back in time so we can fix it?   

I wonder when I will hear from him...I'm going to take a guess that it will be after New Year's...

No comments:

Post a Comment