My photo
I'm just your typical divorcee, grad student, single mother of two who wants to A) gripe about shit B) make people read it C) magically lose weight and pin down prince charming while doing it. I'm hysterical and melodramatic -- and you know you like it!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am my own terrorist

i observe that, a few moments ago, i had a cataclysm of stressful thoughts combined with some body fatigue (from today's hill workouts) and the result was eating 4 handfuls of chocolate chips.  i am so used to the feeling of these thought knots that i instinctively shoved them down with yummy, loving sugar.  interestingly, my mind was instantly soothed, but my stomach feels like furtive terrorists set off a pipe bomb (note that in this scenario i am my own terrorist).  "it all happened so fast officer!"  from this moment on i will love, cherish and obey...no, sorry, got sidetracked.  from this moment on i will keep a lookout for terrorizing thought knots, fucking write them down to get them out of my system, and not fucking shove un-needed shit in my mouth. 

there, i said it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment