My photo
I'm just your typical divorcee, grad student, single mother of two who wants to A) gripe about shit B) make people read it C) magically lose weight and pin down prince charming while doing it. I'm hysterical and melodramatic -- and you know you like it!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Put one foot in front of the other

I did it.  I broke the silence and sent an e-mail request to my prof for an appointment to go over my research proposal tomorrow.  It is the first step and I feel released, I feel able to work and finish it today because I've come out of hiding.  It was a gesture of trust in the universe, trust in me, and trust for my place within it.  I feel positive and it feels oh so good.  I am not trying to manipulate the situation, explain or beg -- I'm just showing up as plain, worthy me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment