My photo
I'm just your typical divorcee, grad student, single mother of two who wants to A) gripe about shit B) make people read it C) magically lose weight and pin down prince charming while doing it. I'm hysterical and melodramatic -- and you know you like it!

Monday, April 18, 2011

PunkAssWarriorWoman

Today I am a Punk Ass Warrior Woman and I derive my inspiration from Florence Welch.  Hail to Florence.  I will strengthen my muscles and flex my creativity, I will tap into a joan-of-arc like belief in my purpose and my ability.  Today I will lead my army of dreams up to the 15th floor and shout from the roof top in a silent inward prayer to burst open my heart (kpow @#$%!).  I will contemplate the edge today and imagine leaping into a warm accepting void, a buoy of air. It begins with a commitment to a warrior woman schedule for the next 90 days (see Contract with my PunkAss self page) and dying my hair red.  Day 90 promise to myself:  warrior woman schedule kept and one research proposal e-mailed by the witching hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment