My photo
I'm just your typical divorcee, grad student, single mother of two who wants to A) gripe about shit B) make people read it C) magically lose weight and pin down prince charming while doing it. I'm hysterical and melodramatic -- and you know you like it!

Monday, January 3, 2011

More silence

He texted me happy new year, and then the line went dead.  No more communication since then.  Why is it the first thing I believe as soon as he is unavailable in any way -- no matter how dramatic or undramatic, no matter whether he is silent but in the house or silent and living at a friend's -- the first belief I have is that he doesn't want me anymore?  It is rather egotistical; more likely is that he is upset, stressed, conflicted or even just asleep.  What if he likes the silence?  What if he wants to stay apart completely?  What if he doesn't want to fix things?  Wednesday, I guess I will hear on Wednesday.  Interestingly, I think I was born on a Wednesday.  I will hope for yet another birth then, a re-birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment